Thursday, February 09, 2006

This is whats gonna be happening tmr:
- Self awareness camp
- O level results
- Match against Queensway


Its amazing how Self Awareness can actually
screw up most of tmr's plans, Argh. Damn,
I'm not in the mood to pack, I'm not in
the mood for a camp!

4/6`05, The`Clique, etc. :
Please do not worry bout tmr, everythings
gonna be alright. Whatever the results,
know that I'm very proud of you'll. You'll
made it this far, you'll worked hard for it!
Be happy yes? I LOVE YOU'LL, and I'm so sorry
I can't be there with you'll when you'll
collect your results back. But please please,
do sms me and let me know how you'll faired.
I'll be at camp, waiting for them : )

Basketballers:
Guys, if I'm still not able to make it for
competitions, I'm really sorry. Please,
fight for every ball, and do sms me the
results immediately after match. I'll be
waiting for your sms too. IJ, we can
do this : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home